I was tagged by jazzyjackrabbit
to do this, so I am... lol... but I won't tag people... lol
1. One of my family's favorite jokes about me is that if you value your life, you won't come between me and fried chicken... lol that's the one way that I am such a southern girl still, I LOVE fried chicken...
2. I have chemical and pollen allergies, but no food allergies (that I know of...) chemicals make my skin bright red and irritated, cottonwood fluff makes me get really tired and have trouble breathing, and allergy pills actually kinda make it worse... lol
3. When I was about 7 or so, my school bus was nearly hijacked and we were basically held hostage for a while until the cops took the crazy woman away. I've made a more detailed post about this before if you look around...
4. My first ever fandom that I obsessed over was 'SeaQuest', and I still occasionally feel the urge to write SeaQuest fanfic... Lucas Wolenczak (played by the late Jonathan Brandis) was my first TV crush.
5. My older brothers, Owen and Seth, are twins and 8 years older than me. They are technically my half brothers (we have the same mom, different fathers), but I pretty much NEVER refer to them that way. They are just plain my brothers and I love them so damn much. Also? Their father, Dean, was of East Indian decent and my brothers look it, but we all have the same eyes from mom's side.
6. After my dog Meja died, I couldn't even look at Bananas without wanting to cry for a couple weks. Meja LOVED Bananas, they were her favorite treat, and looking at them made me think of her. Now I can eat them and have banana flavored stuff again and only feel a little sad.
7. When I was 11 (the summer my family spent in Florida taking care of my dying grandpa), I made friends with a neighbor, Jackie, and we made this really silly audio tape with skits and fake interviews and stuff... I still have the tape somewhere, I'm just not sure where at the moment... The following little skits were on the tape (As best I remember):Q-47: Where Are You?
was this insane little thing where I played a truly stupid guy who accidentally piloted a plane and crashed on an island with cannibal head hunters but managed to survive somehow... I think he survived anyway... either way, it was HILARIOUS! Jackie played the poor guy stuck trying to make sense of Q-47's babbling...News Cast
had a variety of 'news' stories ranging from an interview with the band 'Poisonous Fuzzy Navels', to something about 'Copenhagen Snuff', and a third story about 'Killer Fruit Flies' or something... lol
If I ever find the tape, I'll listen and transcribe the skits for ya'll to read. it was a LOT of fun to make and so damn stupid/funny...
Like I said, not tagging anyone, I don't like tagging people... lol